In today’s, luxurious world every individual is found of living a standard life. To make living style more easy and comfortable, they must know how to used furniture available to them. For an individual (middle class) person it is very important to re-use the thing rather than disposing off.
There are certain thing that can be recycled like cloths, old accessories, newspaper etc. Out of these the most important is Furniture because everyone knows the importance of it. It is very difficult to purchase furniture again and again according to the changing trend and fashion. So it is easy to used furniture into different things.
Old and outdated furniture can be hamper the home’s style. Unlikely, the costly and clumsy process to get rid of, selling the old furniture to put the new one is difficult. Hence, one must learn how to convert the obsolete furniture into new piece.
Following are the ways in which furniture can be converted into new looks:
- Moving it to new location can make quick and fast change in the furniture and use the place for something else.
- One can extend the gap between the outdoor and indoor by intentionally breaking the rules in regard to indoor and outdoor.
- Replace and add a new tool made up of metal to an existing piece.
- Slipcover can be purchased for the old furniture covers.
- Saw the old furniture totally into new shapes.
- Refinish the old pieces of furniture as most of the time finishing, make the furniture looked outdated.
- A desk with draws becomes attractive modern for workplace at home.
- A shabby chair can be turned into an beautiful piece of bright furniture.
- Traditional table with wheels can be transformed into certain stylish storage space.
- The old cabinet can be trendy according to the latest fashion.
- Old coffee table can be turned into a Piece of Designer furniture on which decoration can be done for any number of draft or design.
- Table top can also be added to the door as to improve an old book shelf.
- Carved frames can be used from the old bed to make a cute miniature sofa.
- One can have a gorgeous work desk and drawers by removing the old mirror.
- Ugly chest of drawers can be repainted in light color.
- Four old sofa can be converted to wooden container making a combined coffee table and shadow box.
- The natural wood top and retro legs, table combines earthly- modern design with a mid-century modern creativity.
Refinishing or used furniture can also be an inexpensive way to give importance to a new home. New pieces can also be created from the items that was not in use before this is also called as “Up Cycling”. It is not the stuff that has outlived its use. Furniture become older because it has served its purpose for a long period of time, but it can also do so for few more time. So use your own ideas to re-cycle, up cycle and re-purpose furniture for one of a kind creativity for your home. Always try to be eco-friendly while transforming the old property into new for the house interior.
The sale is taking place over 3 days between the 18th and 20th July 2017 at The Furniture Makers Hall 12 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2HE, with over 3000 pieces being offered both by traditional auction and online bidding, this is an opportunity not to be missed so register today to find out full details, view the catalogue and participate in the sale at http://www.iconicbritish.com or call 01761 414000 for further details.