Your house is in need of maintenance and there are so many aspects that would classify your property as ‘ugly’ in beholders eyes. Actually, it is the house quality that is talked about. Levels of ugly differ because what seems unattractive to you may not be unappealing to the man next door.
Scenarios that label any house as ugly
- Kitchen and bathrooms are not cleaned properly for minimum 5 years.
- Carpets are soiled because they are ignored for several years.
- House is ancient and everything is original.
- You have cats but there is NO litter box.
- Backyard has in-ground pool breeding toads and mosquitoes.
- Lawn grass seems taller than you mean you have not been out there for long, so possibility of snakes increases.
- Floor collapse under your feet suddenly.
- When it rains the house seems a mess with rain pouring on the couch and buckets placed in several places to catch the water dropping.
- You have a stubborn and rough guy, who does not pay the rent.
All such conditions display your vulnerable financial status. Handling piles of countless expenditures ranging from paying medical bills to electricity bills to insurance premiums to loan repayments and mortgages that you find it impossible to start a renovation project or get the house repaired. Income is limited and lack of cash is bothersome in this modern world.
You are snowed under in debts that the only way out is to sell your house and avoid foreclosure.
Options to sell the house
Selling the traditional way
Real estate agents will need the homeowners to make needed renovations and repairs, before they begin the sale process. Moreover, there is the hassle of people visiting the property to get a look and intruding your privacy. Another concern is that if the buying process includes a chain of people then negotiations can be difficult and due to disagreement on the property prices or other terms there can be a collapse of deal.
Listing of property
There are the Realtors, who are intermediates and help you locate potential home buyer through listing your home on their property website, but they too ensure that the place is structurally in well-maintained condition and regulatory issues.
Cash home buyers with ‘As is’ terms
For quick sale this is the best option to sell an under-maintained home. ‘As is’ means you don’t have to spend time, money, and effort in renovation, repairs and regulatory issues. There is no need to stage the property, just one-time inspection and they make a deal. You can sell your house with sellmyhousefastdmv.com quickly and conveniently.
The deal is completed in a couple of weeks because there is no 3rd party involvement. Dealing is done with the homeowner directly, thus saving precious time, concern of chain collapse, and frustration in the process. Moreover, you do not need to pay for commission to the middle-man for helping to locate a buyer.
Who actually are cash home buyers?
Cash home buyers are local investors. They always look for distressed properties that need work. They buy the property at low rates and then have it fixed. Sometimes they resell it and earn profit or they turn them into rental property.